Sunday, June 29, 2014

(E)dentity


Identity Words:
·         Tigers
·         Guitar
·         Sleep
·         TV
·         School
·         Video games
·         Homework
·         Friends
·         Going outside
·         Family
   I like tigers and the guitar. I spend most of my days doing homework, going to school, and playing games. Occasionally, I will hang out with my friends and family and go outside. I will watch a lot of TV and play video games if I run out of school things. After the day is over I will sleep.

Edentity Words:
·         Online games
·         Blog
·         Time
·         Friends
·         Family
·         Purchasing
·         Chatting
·         Exploring
·         School
·         Relax
I can spend a lot of time online playing games. I have a blog now where I post journals. I can use the media to keep in contact with family and friends. I can chat with them through different sites and programs. I buy stuff online. I search the web to find new things and explore. I also use it for many school related activities and assignments, such as blogging. I can also find something to do online that will help me relax and stay calm.


There is some overlap between my two responses, and I think that it is because they directly reflect each other, but they are still quite different. Family, friends, games, and school both appear in the responses. I think those are just things that media and technology gives to us to make things more convenient, but they also change the way we interact with others a lot. I think when I am on a computer I will be more social because you’re not really talking to people, and they are not really people you will see every day in your life. When in real life the people you interact people will have tone of voice and body language which makes me more nervous talking to people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment