Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Journal 1

I was kind of nervous first going into class because I wasn't sure what the class would be like, and I didn't know how well I would be able to do in the class since I am not very good at English. The class was a lot smaller than I expected. When the syllabus was passed around the class and the schedule of what we were going to do was passed around, I noticed that the class wasn't as hard as I was making it up to be. The class is kind of like what was doing in high school, but a lot faster. I am kind of nervous about the three essays that we have to write and about blogging because I have never blogged before and am not sure how it will go.

Class was a lot shorter than I expected for the first day. I thought it would be a lot longer considering we had an hour and a half still left of class, but I am okay going home early.  I think that if I work hard in class and do all of my homework, I can get a good grade in the class even if I am not very good at English. I hope I am able to contribute to the discussions in class, but I am not very good at it. Hopefully after this class, my English will have improved a lot and I will be able to be successful in my next English class using what I learn here.

No comments:

Post a Comment