Sunday, August 3, 2014

Journal 11

          I am kind of worried about finishing the argumentative essay that is due Thursday after seeing how long the literature review took me. It should be a lot faster than the literature review though because I can just write about what I think instead of having to read through all of the documents and summarize different people's conversations. I have never written an argumentative essay this long, but hopefully I have enough ideas and opinions about the topic that I can get a good paper without too much fluff in it. I think that if i am able to say what I have in my head I will be able to do it, but sometimes it is hard to put what is in my head into words. I can probably write a lot about others peoples opinions and write what I think to support my opinion, so I don't think the paper will be to difficult, but it will be quite time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment