Sunday, July 13, 2014

Public Displays of Connection

I have like 20 friends on games that I play online with my friends. I don’t really use any other social things online. I think I have pretty strong ties with those friends. I talk to them online, at school, and hand out with them outside of my computer and school.  I don’t really like social networking that much because I can’t really talk to them face to face. When I talk to them online it is kind of weird for me. I don’t really have any weak ties with my friends because if I know I won’t really talk to someone a lot, I will not make them friends online. The people in my group had lots of friends on social networking, but they didn’t have strong ties with a lot of them. They just add everyone that they know even if they don’t really have strong ties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment