Sunday, July 6, 2014

Reading

Books – None
Magazines – None
Newspapers - None
Sites – A lot
Email – some
Twitter – None
Online News – Some
Online Stuff – A lot

            The amount of reading is somewhat typical for me. I don’t really read many things on paper like books, magazines, or newspapers. The last time I really read a book was like three years ago. I do read a lot of different things online though like news, different websites, and game stuff.  When I start reading from print stuff, I get really bored and uninterested as soon as I see the pages. I think most of my reading habits are mostly online, and I never read any paper books, magazines, or newspapers. I just cant stand reading print materials. I think the way I am reading now I don’t really learn as much new things as I would if I read more difficult things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment